The Four Rules:

  • 1. All guns are always loaded. Period.
  • 2. Never point a gun at anything you are not willing to destroy.
  • 3. KEEP YOUR FINGER OFF THE TRIGGER UNTIL YOUR GUN IS POINTED AT SOMETHING YOU ARE WILLING TO DESTROY.
  • 4. Properly identify your target and what is beyond it.

Saturday, June 9, 2007

It's 102 Degrees, we have a good computer, a lot of ammo...hit it!


Like every blog, it's about my observations on life, an open diary to the world, my way of saying "how cool, check this out" or opening a window and saying "we're mad as hell, and we're not going to take it anymore!" I anticipate much more cool stuff than mad stuff, though the 2008 elections are coming up. I told the Fred Thompson's people I'd be happy to put up signs, so we'll see where that leads us.

There's going to be lots of gun stuff on here. Why? Because this is a place for Americans and all free people to celebrate the single most important instrument in achieving, defending, and holding that freedom. And, guns are cool - see, some cool stuff.

There's also going to be a lot of bike stuff. That is bike as in motorcycle, not bicycle. Bicycles are cool, but I get out of breath getting up for another donut, so no bicycles. Obviously there SHOULD be bicycles, but that's going to have to wait. Lots of stuff about motorcycles, though. I love cars and trucks, but there is no better way to travel than on two wheels - with an engine. All motorcycles are good motorcycles. I ride a Harley, but that doesn't mean you have to and it doesn't mean I'm in the dark about how some people think Harleys are overpriced, unreliable pieces of rolling art. My response is yes, no, and yes.

Ok, books. Lots of books. I might even make a list of recommended reading for those who are so inclined. It's going to look very smart, the titles I put on there. Don't let it fool you, I love a good bit of mindless entertainment and sometimes you can even have depth and entertainment all in one.

So, right, if you are a gun toatin', flag wavin', hard ridin', bibliophile, you are probably going to feel right at home here. If you aren't, I hope you feel like you are sitting on your crazy brother's couch listening to his friends talk. It's safe, it's comfy, and it's fun even if you don't know what is going on.

I will be holding myself to the rigid schedule of posting whenever the heck I feel like it, so check back whenever the heck you feel like it.

Now to get this show officially on the road!

No comments: