The Four Rules:

  • 1. All guns are always loaded. Period.
  • 2. Never point a gun at anything you are not willing to destroy.
  • 3. KEEP YOUR FINGER OFF THE TRIGGER UNTIL YOUR GUN IS POINTED AT SOMETHING YOU ARE WILLING TO DESTROY.
  • 4. Properly identify your target and what is beyond it.

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Editing


I see I need to pay more attention to editing my posts. Ok, I simply need to start editing my posts. I have a bad habit of typing and posting without re-reading the piece. I'll work on this - if the typos are driving you half as crazy as they do me, then we both have a problem. It's late, but I promise to correct the typos in the existing posts after I get some sleep and do a better job of using my virtual red pen on future posts.

Thanks for the patience as I grow into blogger mode.

No comments: